Our All-Natural Products
Baobab Foods sources baobab fruit raw material from southern Africa, where it’s minimally processed at a GFSI and FSSC 22000 certified facility. Baobest™ organic baobab powder is a whole, raw food, maximizing this amazing superfruit’s nutrient symmetry, just as nature intended. Our organic baobab powder is a whole, raw food, maximizing this amazing superfruit’s nutrient symmetry, just as nature intended. Although we currently produce a powder for sale to consumers, as more products become available (from Baobest™ and other manufacturers) we’ll list them here.
Nature’s Vitamin & Mineral Miracle
Whether in the pure fruit powder form, in tasty Fruit Cubes, or incorporated into new products Baobab Foods will bring to the U.S. in years to come, the nutritional value of baobab is unsurpassed. Adding baobab to your diet delivers a powerful boost of many of the critical vitamins and minerals the body needs, including:
- Antioxidants – 7,800 ORAC units which is even more than acai, blueberries and pomegranates
- Calcium – more than any other fruit on the planet and even more than a glass of milk
- Vitamin C – delivers 6x more than a glass of orange juice
- Potassium – packs twice as much as bananas
- Iron – 2x as much as red meat or spinach
- Magnesium – 4x the amount of most coconut waters
- Fiber – 50% by weight, of which 75% is soluble fiber
- Download the Baobab Fruit Cube Matrix
- Download the Baobab Fruit Powder Matrix
A Tasty Flavor Complement to Most Everything
Baobab has a light, tangy flavor. Because it’s not overpowering, baobab is a perfect complement to other fruit flavors. And if you want to add a bit a zing to yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal, sports drinks or even plain water, Baobab Powder is perfect.